I made Marley pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream for her birthday breakfast. Then it was off to the nail salon! She was treated like a real princess! She picked green polish with green glitter polish on top of that and then white polka dots on top of that! It turned out so cute! She got her fingers and her toes done! It was hard for her to sit still while her nails dried, I thought it might scar her from the salon because it was like torture for her!
Then it was out to lunch and Marley chose Pirate Island Pizza! They give all the kids these awesome pirate hats!
Chris and I had to try them on too!
And of course, the balloon animals! Marley chose a butterfly and Landen chose a dragon.
Marley posing by the treasure chest, she was brave to stand by the skull!
Landen's dragon was really appropriate because we went to see How To Tame Your Dragon after lunch.
Marley wanted a Tinkerbell cake and I was nervous about it. So, I called my friend Shana to the rescue. She is AMAZING! She came and taught me how to make fondant. It was so fun to do and actually pretty easy! I found Tinkerbell ribbon and the doll to add to the cake. I also found edible glitter which was perfect for the pixy dust! Thank you Shana for making the cake pictured in my head come to life!
Chris and I gave her a scooter, which she is riding almost all the time.

1 comment:
What a fun birthday! Your cake is adorable. Marley looks like she enjoyed the day. I think I might need to try out the green nail polish with white polka dots - sounds cute! Happy Birthday, Marley!
Post a Comment