We decided that a bug party would be fun! Before the party started, we hid some plastic bugs in the grass and around some trees. All the kids got a bug catcher that came with tweezers and a net and they went on a bug hunt!
The kids really had fun looking for bugs, here is marley finding a lady bug!
Then we had a bug eating contest (they weren't really bugs, just chocolate sprinkles)
Landen broke the "no hands" rule
All the kids got some on their faces, it was so cute!
This is when we were singing to Marley. I wonder what she is thinking about?
Maybe she was thinking, "I can't wait to stuff this cupcake in my mouth!"
The kids also played stick the spot on the lady bug. They used Oreos and stuck them on!
This next picture is one of my favorites. Marley loves to be wild and rowdy with the boys and this picture says it all!
Marley is telling everyone how old she is!
An up close picture of the bug cupcakes I made. It was so much fun!
5 comments:
cute cute cute good job
Super super cute party! Your kids are getting soo big! They are adorable!!
Our little girls must have birthdays close to each other. London's is coming up this Friday! Happy birthday, Miss Marley! I love her pony tail poofies - so cute! That is a really fun idea for a party and it looks like she loved it.
Wish we could have come! I almost drove down again but decided I'm not cut out for the single mom type road trips after the last one. ;-) We miss you guys though and Haylin still talks about Marley every time we a see a chucky cheese, funny.
You are so creative! Looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment