Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Really?

I really can not believe that my baby girl is 4!!! Seriously, when did this happen? It feels like just last month I was 18 and dreaming of the day I would have a little "mini me" following me around everywhere. So I am now livin' the dream! Here is a little bit about Marley;

Marley's favorite color is GREEN
(I love that she loves green rather than pink or purple)
Marley loves TINKERBELL
(& care bears & strawberry shortcake & barbies)
Marley's favorite food is RICE KRISPIES
Marley loves to PLAY OUTSIDE
Marley's nicknames are BABY & SWEET PEA
Marley loves her little brother Landen so much. They play together all day long.


Marley at 1 week old

Marley at 21 months

Marley on her 4th birthday. She is so beautiful from the inside out! We love her so much!



1 comment:

Kaci Griffin said...

I remember you coming to visit me in the hospital after I had Vance and you had just been released after having Marley. It's fun to see them growing up and becoming such good older siblings.