The kids and I went back to Seattle for a visit and man, did we have FUN!
My dad and I went fishing a couple times.. this BEAUTIFUL lake is Lost lake.
We were lucky that Raspberries were still in season, there is nothing like Northwest berries.
Check out how huge they are!
The kids LOVED taking bubble baths at Grandma & Grandpa's house. The jaccuzi tub makes endless bubbles.
We went to the local theme park and they got to drive cars, boats, airplanes, oh it was so much fun!
3 comments:
How fun! That picture of Marley reminded me of way back when... we have a picture of kristen and I sitting in that egg and on one of those rides. Is that Sean's little boy with marley? He looks just like his dad.
Oh I LOVE going home!!! I had rasberries and hakf and half every night when I was home too!!
We get wild raspberries up here but they are a lot smaller. I picked enough this year to make raspberry jam and syrup. Looks like a beautiful place!
Post a Comment