So, there I was sitting at a table at Costco, enjoying a hot dog with Marley. Just as I was looking at her and thinking, "I can't believe my sweet baby girl is growing up so fast, I am really loving her more and more everyday." (you know those times when your heart just pours out the love and you have to hold back the tears?) Marley says, "Mommy, that woman has a big bum. It's big huh?" And I say, "Marley that is not nice, now stop staring." Marley then says, "It's big like yours Mommy!"
They say kids are honest and tell it how it is. So I guess I need to start cutting back the calorie intake and start working out ;(
3 comments:
You are the one of the smallest people I know. If anyone needs to go on a diet, it is me!!
Kylee learned the word fat from her grandma and so now she uses it all the time and tells people right to their face. She was at the doctor's office and when the doctor came in she said, "You're really fat!" The doctor said, yes I am, I guess I should cut back on the bon bons!
that is freaking funny
Post a Comment