So first of all there is really no reason why I haven't posted in 4 months, I guess life has just been crazy lately!
We visited the local nursery to buy some punkins (that is how Landen says pumpkin). Marley and Landen were so excited to get pumpkins.
It took a while to find the perfect ones. Marley was overwhelmed and couldn't understand why she could only pick one. She kept finding "the one" and then she would find a better one. She was running around saying, "this is a good one mommy!"
Landen on the other hand, was running around kicking the pumpkins! He is such a boy, it is so much fun!
Marley finally found the perfect one. It has lumps all over it that look like warts. I love that she picked one so different from all the rest. Okay, so check Landen out in this next picture. Either I wasn't a very smart mommy this night or I didn't realize how cold it was outside. He started to get VERY cold and so cranky!
Then Landen just got down right mad! He was NOT having fun anymore!
They really enjoyed cleaning out the pumpkins. One of our pumpkins had seeds inside that were actually sprouting! I have never seen that before.
I had to post this picture, I love Landen's face. It makes me want to squeeze him!
2 comments:
it looks like you guys had so much fun! Your kids are so cute and I love your pumpkins. You need to give me to recipe for your pumpkin seeds, they were super yummy!
Your kids are soo cute! I hope you had a great Halloween. Love,M
Post a Comment