We opened a powersports dealership in November. It is located on State Street in Pleasant Grove. It is called Coastal Powersports. It has made our lives super duper CrAzY! Between starting the dealership, trying to finish a house so that we can move, and expecting a new baby, when I say CrAzY, i mean CRAZY!!! It has been busy this Winter, so we are hoping that it is a sign that the future will be successful. We sell used street and dirt bikes, four wheelers, side by sides, campers, ect. Basically big boy toys!
One of my favorite custom choppers that we have.

Love the graphics on this one. I am slowly learning the makes and models.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...you guys ARE keeping busy! That's so awesome though! Miss ya! :)
Great updates, you guys have been busy! Your kiddies are getting soo big! Can't wait to see the new addition!
We will have to stop by the new store sometime!
Can't wait to come and see the new business! We are moving back to Utah the end of June. I hope your don't cause yourselves too much stress.
Post a Comment