Thursday, March 3, 2011

Novemebr fun!

I am seriously such a blog slacker! I am going to try to update the last few months over the next couple of days.
So in November, we went to Seattle for Thanksgiving. It was such an enjoyable visit. I absolutely LOVE being pregnant during the holidays because I feel like it's okay for me to eat whatever whenever cause I'm just going to get fat anyway right?! My parents make the BEST food EVER which is an added bonus. It is so fun to watch the kids play with the cousins, they have so much fun. We went to Pike's Place Market on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, which was so so fun! It was the first time I have been a little nervous there. The scary part was having the two little kids, not in strollers, just walking around. Luckily, Landen rode on Chris's shoulders and Marley was holding Grandma's had the entire time.

Marley thought all the pigs on the roof was so silly!

There was NO line to see Santa, we lucked out.

This was our favorite corner entertainment. The tin man moved like
a robot and if the kids put money in his hat, he gave them candy. So fun!

The kids could have watched the train at Seattle Center forever.
It was like pulling teeth to get them to come eat their lunch!

We sat i the very front seat of the monorail and cousin Collin actually
got to drive for a minute!


No comments: