Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

First of all, my camera sucks. Someday I will buy a really nice one but until then, this is what we get. Fuzzy and foggy pictures. On a positive note, it does make the Halloween pictures look more "spooky"...right? OH WELL. We did have fun this year. It is always fun when the youngest child is old enough to understand the holidays. But what is to understand about Halloween? Kids dress up and get candy for it! Awesome!

This is the best picture I got of Marley with her pumpkin. It is Cinderella.

Landen wanted a scary monster on his pumpkin
Princess Cinderella and a monster (Landen calls skeletons monsters) Which I think is so funny because if he only understood what a skeleton actually is, we would all have a monster inside us! To him anyway.
Ready for the fun! Landen is still asking me every morning if we get to paint his face like a monster. When I say no he says, "oh, but I really want to!"
This is Marley with her preschool teacher. So fun that they were both disney princesses. She loves preschool and is learning so much!
Seriously please ignore my tired face in this picture. I have a pretty good excuse though. This was my "costume". I usually go all out dressing up, but I decided to take this year off.
It's tradition to have mummy pizza for dinner before trick or treating and then hot apple cider when the kids get back.

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your costume! That is the cutest shirt ever! Funner mummy pizza, maybe you need to show me how to make it!

James and Jenny said...

So so cute! I agree that is the cutest shirt ever!! Your mummy pizza is adorable too! I need to get more creative! I need your help!