Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New baby Rhoads!

We had an ultrasound on Monday at my 10 week appointment. Come to find out, the baby is measuring a little further along! So I was really 11 weeks! It is always so fun to see the baby for the first time! It was rolling around like crazy during the ultrasound. I can't wait for the next one, we will find out what's cookin'! For now, Landen wants a boy baby and Marley wants a girl baby. We will wait and see who is right!

5 comments:

Kanien said...

I am so excited for you! I am glad everything is going well. Miss you.

James and Jenny said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations, Robin!!!! Yay! How are you feeling? That is fantastic news!!

Darcy said...

I was hoping you were having twins! But, we'll take one! Congratulations!

Kaci Griffin said...

How exciting! It's alwasy good news when the baby is measuring ahead of schedule. Take it easy and don't try and do too much!