Mr. Rhoads is going through a phase right now and mama aint happy about it! This was last Friday morning and both things happened within an hour of each other. The picture of Landen in the bathroom is my facial cleansing lotion. I guess he wanted to finger paint with it. I seriously left him in there for no longer than 3 minutes. Then about 45 minutes later I come outside to dirt all over the porch.
Hopefully he will learn from his mistakes.
Check him out just hanging his head in shame. Shame shame I know your name LANDEN!
This one just cracks me up because his face is like, "What mom? I didn't do anything!"
2 comments:
It is a phase but it is a long one. The lecture on what is okay to play with and not okay to play with will get a huge work out. Good luck!
Oh look at his face, how can you ever get mad at him? Hello why do I have to look at your blog to see what your up to? Its been way good park weather and we havent gone! Lets hangout!
Post a Comment