Marley had her 1st day of preschool yesterday. I can not believe she is old enough! As I was walking her up to the door she said, "mommy, I am so excited!" Then after I picked her up, she was asking me if she was going to grow big and be a mommy. I told her that yes she will be big one day, but it will take a long time. She said, "But I don't want to grow big, I want to go to preschool forever!" So that right there tells me that she loved it. We are so proud of you Marley.
I am horrible at taking pictures! Maybe I will try another one tomorrow!
2 comments:
How fun. Marley looks so grown up. What a sweetheart.
Your baby is going to Preschool! Time goes way too fast! She is so cute, I love it!
Post a Comment