When Chris and I first were married almost 7 years ago, we went fishing quite a bit. We had our favorite little fishing spot. You don't catch record size fish there, but it is fun because you never leave skunked. Last week we bought Marley a hot pink Barbie pole and Landed chose a Toy Story pole. Then we packed a yummy picnic and headed up to our fishing hole. It took a while to get hooks and bait on all the poles, then we all casted out. And this is what happeded!!!
Yep! That is right, Marley caught the first fish on her 2 foot long hot pink Barbie pole. She took off behind Chirs when she saw it flopping around in the water. So hilarious. It turned out to be the biggest one of the night to! On the way up she told us that she wanted to pet the fish. So I basically had to force her hand to touch the fish, but she was glad she did. She told everyone that the fish felt SOGGY. She was so excited about catching a fish! After she calmed down a bit, she said her fish was gorgeous!
2 comments:
So cute! I love it!
That is so awesome! I can't believe how big that fish is! Way to go Marley!
Post a Comment