Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween was fun this year because Marley remembered it from last year. She was running from house to house and we had to keep up! Landen learned pretty quick what was going on. He was saying "trick or treat" after about the 3rd house. It was so cute. Marley dressed up as Tinkerbell. It was so fun to put make-up on her, mascara was so fun! Landen had a lion costume he was going to wear, but he hated it. So we found this one at the last minute, but I like the army dude better anyway! He looked so tuff. I took a ton of pictures, but really only got one good one. So enjoy it!

2 comments:

James and Jenny said...

So cute! It looks like fun! I hope things are going well for you! One of these days we really will have to get together!

Robins Fam said...

Hi Robin! Love the costumes! Just wanted to let you know we are making our bog private. If you would like to be added to view just send me your email address, would love to have you.
stacey_robins@msn.com
Hope all is well!