Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hooray for Grandma and Grandpa!

Grandma and Grandpa Liechty drove down to see us, it usually takes about 14 hours or so, but it took them 20!  They got stuck in snow storms the whole way!  Thank heavens they made it safe!  I wish I took more pictures darn it!  Anyway, Grandpa cooked the best prime rib dinner and we played the wii that Santa brought us, Grandma and I dipped chocolates which is a family tradition!

Landen's new favorite treat is ice cream cones.  The courtesy ones are perfect for him to hold.  It is so funny because when he eats it all, he throws the biggest fit ever.  He throws his head back and screams and cries!  Then when you give him a second one he is just fine like nothing ever happened!  We laughed so hard!

Whenever Grandma and Grandpa come, we have to eat at Cafe Rio.  I think we ate there everyday!  Marley likes sour cream a little too much.  

Looks yummy doesn't it?
The chocolates were so yummy!  We made lemon, orange, peppermint, vanilla, and caramel!

2 comments:

Casey Jensen said...

Your family is so cute! Our family was sick over Christmas too. It must have been going around. It's been so long since we have seen your family. Where are you guys living now?

Nicolle said...

I LOVE the Christmas picts and all the green presents, thats funny that she requested green ones?? How funner is dipping chocolates? Seriously I LOVE to do it but only when my mom is around to make the foundent and carmels!! Good job on the snowman im impressed, let me know next time you are playing in the snow and we will come over, Kennedy loves it!

ps. Wii, tennis, you and me.. its on!!!