Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Friends

My good friend Kristi sent her husband off to basic training for the Airforce in early December.  She is pregnant and I was able to go with her last week to find out what she is having!  I immediately knew what it was before the ultra sound tech said anything.  It is a BOY!  
Here is Micole and Marley at lunch.  They are super good friends and have so much fun together.  Aren't they just so cute!  In a few years, our boys can play too!

4 comments:

chingchong7 said...

Landen and Marley are getting sooo big! How's the family doing? How's Chris? Well tell him we said hi! Hope your having a great New Year so far!

kristi said...

They really are cute, aren't they!! Thank you for being such a good friend and always being there for me. You are awesome!!

The Kunz Family said...

Hey Robin...wow it's been a long time. We're still in Washington. My husband works for Boeing and we live up near Everett. Your kids are just too c-u-t-e!

Robins Fam said...

Hey! I just got your comment on my blog, glad you found me. It's been so long and it's great to hear from you. I think the last time I saw you was that time when you dropped off x-mas treats at my parents house and you met Brandon, right?? Your kids are so stinkin' cute. Love the curly hair on Landen. Crazy to think we are all growing up with little kids running around. Take care!