Friday, January 9, 2009

Finally Christmas

So, I know it is terrible that I haven't posted anything since Halloween, what a loser!  Anyway, we were able to stay home for Christmas this year and it is probably a good thing.  Both kids were up all night Christmas Eve with the flu.  I gave Landen 2 baths and Marley 1 bath, had Marley sitting on the toilet for probably 2 hours total (pointless to even put a diaper on) and I  got about an hour and a half of sleep that night.  The next morning, I was feeling pretty sick myself and the kids were still feeling pretty bad.  It was hard to take pictures and smiling was hard!  Anyway, it ended up being a really relaxing day for us and the kids did have fun with the things they got!

The closest thing to a smile from Marley.

Cinderella dress up clothes and a little mermaid camera, she is telling daddy to say cookies!

Notice how pail and miserable Marley looks?  So sad!  Let me explain the green wrapping paper, all Marley wanted for Christmas was a green present.  I think it stems from her love for The Grinch.  I swear she watched the classic cartoon Grinch everyday, sometimes even 2-3 times a day.  She even told Santa at the mall she wanted him to bring her a green present.  Guess what?  That is what Santa brought!  He is such a cool dude!

He also brought her a really fun scooter that she rides inside till it warms up outside.  

Santa brought Landen a classic Tonka dump truck.  It works really well as a walker to.  He loves to push it around the house.

Landen was excited about all the new toys!
This was in line at the mall to see Santa!  I LOVE that he is giving us the thumbs up, like he is thinking, "YES!  Santa said I was a good little boy!"

No comments: