Halloween was so much fun at our house this year. The kids were so cute dressed up!
Daddy and Marley went out trick or treating while Landen and I stayed home to hand out candy
Chris tried to be a good sport, I made our costumes and he wasn't to happy about wearing nylons on his arms.
Marley had fun carving pumpkins, she wanted to taste it so I let her. The first few chews she liked it but then she spit it out and said it was icky.
She thought cleaning the guts out was icky. Look at her face and her hand! She had to rinse her hand off after every scoop!

4 comments:
I love your costumes!! You are so creative!!
Hey Robyn, send me your email address so I can add you to the blog invite. My email is kacigriffin@gmail.com. I love seeing your blog!
You are such a betty in the kitchen!! Um i wonder whrer you get that from! I love Marley's face while cleaning out the pumpkins, so funny!!!
Hey I am setting my page to private I need your email...
shar_bar01@yahoo.com
Post a Comment