Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Steps

Landen will be all over the place and into everything soon.  I think his record so far is about 6 steps.  It will be fun this Spring to have him playing outside with us!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Robin! Thank you for your comment on my blog. How super fun to hear from you. I didn't recognize your comment from your last name and then I remembered that your "new" (several years now!) last name is Rhoads. Your babies are gorgeous. I love Landon's curly hair. We have Landon and London. Destined to be friends, right?! Keep in touch - it's so fun to see your blog and run into each other in the blogging world! You don't have Kate's email address, do you? She also left a comment and I do not have a way to reach her since her blog is private. Talk to you soon. M

Heidi said...

He is sooooo stinkin adorable. I love how excited he is about walking.