I can not believe it has been a whole year already! Landen turned 1 on January 30th. I am so thankful that our family has been blessed by his sweet little spirit. He is such a mama's boy, I love it! We love you so much Landen and can't wait to watch you learn and grow!
only a few min. old
first time he met his big sis
Blessing day
one of the first big smiles
At the beach house, first vacation
So sweet
About 9 months old, family pics
11 months
Landen's 1st birthday party and I am sorry these pics are
kind of blurry. Landen got ahold of my camera and smeared greasy pizza on the lens and I didn't know it until I went to upload the pics.
Landen loves anything with wheels, so I made a street cake with a car!
He absolutely loved it!
2 comments:
I love that cake. It is the cutest thing. Good Job on it.
I love that last picture with Landen and his cake! Happy Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment