So, Chris begged me and begged me to let him go buy this Nova. I kept on going back and forth on it. I didn't see the reasoning in going and spending money on another car. Well, obviously I gave in and he jumped in his truck and drove 5 hours to pick it up. I was being "wife" and thought he was being so ridiculous. Well, he got it home and took me out on a date in it and I was in love, in love with the car! We kept it for a couple months and drove it on our dates every Friday. So many people would stop and ask us about it that it made Chris wonder how much he could sell it for. We ended up almost DOUBLING our money! CRAZY! Boy, did I feel stupid for almost saying No let's not buy it. Sad it's gone, but we now own a Chevelle ;) pics to come soon!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment