Saturday, April 17, 2010

This just makes me laugh! So, we bought the kids helmets for riding this Summer cause we already know thats about all we are going to do! We are going to ride and camp and camp and ride and hike and ride and camp and hike all Summer long. We are so excited for Daddy to graduate in 2 weeks so the playing can start. Anyway, I just had to share the pictures of Landen that we snapped after the dunes last weekend.
These eyes get me every time!
Nothin' like a real life bobble head
I have absolutely NO clue where Landen learned to do tricks on his dirt bike,
but check this out! ( I love his show off face! Tongue out and everything)
I should have got it on video cause he was sticking one leg out then standing up on the seat like in the picture. Then he would grab the handle bars and jump down and land on his butt on the seat. It's seriously in his blood I think.

No comments: