Landen's birthday was yesterday and he turned 2!!! I can't believe my baby is actually 2, time seriously does fly. Marley and him are such good friends, they play ALL day long. Anyway, now when you ask him how old he is, this is what you get;
So, for his birthday, we took him to "The Fishy Store" (Cabela's). He loved the fish so much, we were stuck in the aquarium tunnel for a long time. He sat and starred at the fish, pointed at them, and gave them fishy kisses!
If only I could get the two of them to sit this still for this long at home!
I think he gained a love for guns while we were there too, Marley's future boyfriends better watch their backs because her Daddy wont be the only one standing on the front porch with a gun!!!
Mommy and Daddy bought him a Little People Garage for his birthday. He plays with cars all the time at home.
Grandma and Grandpa Liechty sent him a Beatles shirt. It is so darn cute!
They also sent him this, he can wear his Beatles shirt while he rides it!
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he is 2! He is so big! Time really does fly, doesn't it! By the way, your cake was awesome.
i guess if you want them to sit still and be good all day you need to get them some fish and a fish tank.
brett
such a cute cake robin...your kids are just dang cute
So fun. I love the pic of him on his motorcycle. It is funny to see him in the same jammies that gav has and with the same car garage. Your cake looks great-very impressed.
Post a Comment