Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas fun

Oh what a difference it makes to have your shopping all done early! I had time this week to make a candy train with the kids and take them to see Santa! The kids ate so much candy when making the train I thought they would never go to bed. Marley was so excited to see Santa. There were about ten kids in line before us and she was waving and yelling, "Santa! Santa!" Then she told him she wanted a castle for Christmas. Landen was waving to Santa too, but when he sat on the fat man's lap, he screamed! He was so terrified.

7 comments:

kristi said...

I miss you guys!! Marley and Landon are getting so big. I love your new family picture too!!

Heidi said...

Keep the updates coming!!!!!! Very cute...! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

Kaci Griffin said...

I love your new family picture! It's a great task to get an updated family picture. I am letting mine slide until this summer when we are not so ghostly pale. Hope you guys are doing good.

Tyra said...

um your kiddos are twins!!!!

Nicolle said...

What a CUTE candy train! I need to get all my shopping done early next year so I have time to do all the fun stuff too! I LOVE the picture of Marley and Landen by the train so CUTE!

Casey Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey Jensen said...

Hey if you send me your email address to caseyutah@gmail.com I can give you some information about pictures.