Friday, April 3, 2009

She's "free"

We celebrated Marley's 3rd birthday on the 27th.  Now when you ask her how old she is, she will say, "I'm free!"  We are so thankful for her and the happiness she adds to our lives.  We are loving her craziness more and more everyday because it brings more smiles to our home!  Here is a look at her...
Just a month old
About a year old and already stealing mommy's Diet Coke!
On her 2nd birthday, trying to hold up 2 fingers
We bought her a new bike, but it was to small so we took her to Toy's R Us to "try on bikes".  Um...yeah we had to buy our 3 year old a 16" bike, that size is usually for 5 or 6 year olds.  She is so tall!
She wanted a Little Mermaid cake, so I made her one.  I think this is my best cake yet!
She loved it and here she is holding up 3 fingers!  And Grandma and Grandpa Rhoads bought her a tinkerbell jewelry box and a cute outfit, this shirt is part of it.
The whole neighborhood knew it was her birthday!
This is her card from Grandma and Grandpa Liechty, it was a musical Little Mermaid card, she loved it. 
Our neighbors bought her bubbles and a bubble blower, she thought it was so funny
Uncle Dan and Aunt Kristen sent her a Princess Bell Barbie

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Marley!! I love the cake Robin...nice work!!! Looks like she had fun on her birthday.

Tyra said...

Happy Birthday Marley..and that cake is awesome..if I would have known you could have made my bday cake for me..P.S. we have moved back to Utah and are living in N. SLC

Robins Family said...

Oh I wish we lived closer!!! Marley is SO cute... Haylin was looking at your blog with me and she pointed and shouted, "thats my friend!!". Anyway, miss you guys! Hope we can get together when we come down this summer.

Melissa said...

Hi Margie,

We're taking our blog private. Could you send me your email address so I could send you an invite?

robertsandersiii@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Melissa :)

Melissa said...

Whoops, I'm sorry - it's kind of late. Robin! Not Margie... How embarrassing. I am sending this note to everyone whose blog I love to read but whom I didn't get a response back wanting an invite and for whom I don't have an email address. Sorry babe!