Friday, March 6, 2009

Yep, I gave in and cut Landen's curls.  I couldn't cut them all off and I don't think I am ever going to cut them completely off!  I decided to just trim a little all around to take some of the length off.  He did so good sitting still for me.  I put him in front of the TV with Baby Einstein on and he didn't budge!

Here is a close up of his hair before.
Sorry its not the best picture, Marley has him in a head lock!

Here he is all ready for the cut.  
This is what it looks like when he wakes up, its all matted down and raggedy.

The final cut!  It looks much better.


3 comments:

Kaci Griffin said...

Landon is such a good mix of you and Chris. I love his curly hair. At least it is easy to style. Just get it wet! We are still waiting for Vance's hair to grow in thicker. It is slowly darkening but very sparse in places.

Melissa said...

So cute! I can totally see his Daddy's face in this last picture. I know what you mean about re-styling hair throughout the day. That is why I cut Grace's hair, too, since the top had not grown in yet and the back was so long. I had to keep it in pony tails for it to looked styled and they kept coming out during the day.

chingchong7 said...

He is one cute boy!!! I absolutely love the curls but I guess you have to eventually trim it :) Your kids are getting so big!