8 years ago
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
My Inspiration
So, I am inventing what I call an "Eating Cap". It is just like a shower cap, but it will have a chin strap to hold in on. I am so tired of having to put Landen in the bath after meals! He smashes his food in his hands, then squeezes the smashed food in his hair. The worst is pb&j sandwiches. I am kidding about marketing the "Eating Cap", but I have seriously thought about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You don't have to market it just make one for him. Go to a store and find a shower cap and see if it will stay on his head. if it is to big just add some more elastic or just pin it to fit his head. Try it. The worst that will happen is that you don't have to give him a bath after every meal. :)
I can't believe he does that for every meal. That must be so frustrating! At least he's not afraid of getting dirty!
Post a Comment