After getting through security at the Salt Lake airport, I boarded our plane and sat there for about 30 minutes. Then they announced that there was a mechanical problem with the plane and we were all going to have to get off and wait for another plane. So after another hour in the airport, we finally were able to depart out of Salt Lake! We made it to Seattle about two and a half hours late. We were so happy to be there finally!
Here is Marley with Grandpa Liechty!
Then on Saturday, my parents took us to the Puyallup Fair. This fair is the largest attraction held annually in the state of Washington and ranks in the top 10 largest fairs in the United States! I grew up going more than once a year and eating scones, elephant ears, caramel apples, krusty pups, Wilcox ice cream cones, corn on the cob, strawberry shortcake, I could go on but it is depressing how much I honestly pig out there! It was Marley's first time going and It rained the entire time we were there and it wasn't just a sprinkle rain. We had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment