Chris drove the kids and I to Boise to meet up with my parents a couple weeks ago. We jumped in with my parents and drove home to Seattle. We had a really great visit with family. As always, we had a ton of yummy food. My mom drove me to Puyallup to get raspberries and I think I ate almost 2 whole flats myself! We visited my Grandpa Liechty so the kids got to meet their Great Grandpa. Marley had her very 1st service project. My dad started this idea in his ward and the stake liked the idea so much that they made it a stake service project. They go to the Veteran's cemetery and wash the headstones. It was really fun to see Marley enjoy cleaning the headstones so much, she didn't want to leave!
Here is Marley and Gavin cleaning together.
No comments:
Post a Comment