Monday, August 11, 2008

Landen is 6 months

Wow time flies!  Our baby boy is 6 months!  We love you lots Landen!  Here are a few pictures!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is getting so big. he is adorable. i love the pics.

chingchong7 said...

OMG what a cutie pie!!!!

Lisa Allsop said...

Hi Robin. I was wondering who the Rho-ad was that left a message on my blog. How did you find me? Yeah, Ezra started sleeping through the night when he was like 3 1/2 months or so I think. After trying lots of things he just kind of did it on his own one night thanks to the battery dying in the monitor so I didn't hear him cry, if he did cry. Ever since then he's been able to do it on his own. Sometimes he wakes up too early though...any time between 5-7 am and so I give him a bottle and put him back to bed. I tried the whole Babywise thing from the time he was born until about 3 months and then I just gave up and let him do it on his own.