Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July 2008

We had a pretty relaxing 4th of July.  We went to Chris's brother's house to eat the all american meal, fried chicken.  Then Chris and I took Marley and her cousin Jake to watch fireworks in good old Provo.  The two of them are about 8 months apart, Jake will be 3 in August and Marley just turned 2 the end of March.  It was so fun to watch their reactions!  They actually LOVED fireworks!  We came home and had our own little firework show for them.  For the last week Marley has told me she wants to "watch the firekworks".  I love how she says it!  Anyway, it turned out to be a fun day.

Chris, Marley, Landen & me dressed in our patriotic get up


Marley eating watermelon in her cute skirt Grandpa bought in Texas


Eating popcorn and waiting not so patiently for the fireworks to start.  I don't think Marley could smile any bigger if she tried!

So tired, way past bed time, but loving every minute

1 comment:

The Kunz Family said...

Hey Robin-

I found your blog through heidi's. Your kiddos are just too cute! It's been fun to catch up on the happenings of your sweet little family. Glad to see you are doing so well!

Holly (Luker) Kunz