So we just got back from a trip to Virginia. After an adventurous airplane ride with a 2 year old and a 4 month old to New York, then a 2 hour layover, we arrived in Virginia. Then we went to the Rhoad's Family Reunion which was at Chris's brother's beach house, which is AMAZING! It was so nice to sit and visit with family and relax on the beach. After that, we were able to go visit Grandma Bullock. I love going to see her because she reminds me of my Grandma who passed away when I was 11. Grandma Bullock is a true Southern bell and we love her cooking. I think finally after 4 years I have acquired the taste for grits. I had to come home and buy some! I absolutely love her! The kids LOVED her and Marley is still talking about "Grape Grandma"! We had such a good time and we miss all the family out there and the beach too!
This was the view from the kitchen on the middle floor
Those little specks floating out in the ocean is our nephew and Chris Kiacking
The view from the middle deck of the house
The view from the water back to the beach house (it's the one in the center)
We went down to the board walk one night and Landen was so worn out! HA! HA! "worn" out!
We went to dinner and Marley got the biggest piece of broccoli!
Even Landen Loved the beach house!
Marley enjoyed the airplanes!
We miss you Grandma!
The kids LOVED Great Grandma!
1 comment:
Um are you kidding me, when can we go out and stay at the beach house, I bet it was really hard to come back to UT after being on the beach for a week! So fun!!!!! How cute is Chris lil grandma??
ps Landen's pouty face is adorable!!!
Post a Comment