Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day 2008

I want to thank Chris for being such a fantastic daddy to Marley and Landen.  Chris is currently working a full time job, running his own paint & contracting company, & he is co-owner of a motorcycle dealership.  With all that he has going on, he makes sure that he gets to spend good quality time with the kids.  Marley is such a little daddy's girl, she loves to rough house with Chris all day long!  Landen is loving his daddy too, he just smiles whenever he sees Chris.  Babe, thank you for our 2 beautiful kids.  I love you more than words could ever explain and I am so grateful that I get to spend eternity with you! 






1 comment:

chingchong7 said...

HEY!!! I was doing some "blog hoppin'" and look who I ran into!!! Marley is so big now!! and Landen is adorable. Looks like you guys are doing great!! Now we can keep up to date with the Rhoads!!!