I loaded up the kids and drove to Saint George last week. We went shopping, on walks, went to the pool, and played at grandma and papa's house. Marley LOVES swimming and it was hard to get her out of the pool. I finally got her out and I wrapped her towel around her really tight because the wind was kinda cold. I put her on a lounge chair so I could go throw my soda can away and she tried to get up to get back in the pool. Well, she tripped on her towel and face planted on the concrete. She knocked her front tooth loose and her mouth bled for an hour. I felt awful. Here are a couple picks of her fat lip. Poor thing!
Here is Landen in the tub at Grandma's house
Another messy face, she was on her 3rd bowl of cottage cheese
No comments:
Post a Comment