Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Landen's Blessing day

Landen was blessed on Sunday, April 13th.  It was a perfect day.  Words can not describe the extreme amount of happiness that was in my heart that day.  Chris gave him the perfect blessing.  I am so blessed to be a mother and I am loving it more and more everyday.

                                                        
                                             

7 comments:

Crystal Liechty said...

What a perfect little face! I'm just sorry I missed the actual blessing 'cause I had to take Griffin out. But I knew you'd kill me if you couldn't hear what Chris was saying over Griff's cries. ;)

Derek and Shar said...

Oh my gosh Robin & Chris you have the cutest little family! I miss you guys!

Nicolle said...

He is so freaking cute! Oh i just want to kiss his little cheeks! Ok seriously Sunday was the perfect day and it was so funner to hang out with the family!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I love his outfit! You look great.

Mrs. Walker said...

He is adorable! So cute!

Crystal Liechty said...

I just tagged you! Bwah-ah-ah!

Crystal

Tyra said...

He is such a handsome baby and looks just like you.