I can not believe that Chris and I have been married for 4 years and have 2 kids almost! I am so lucky to have Chris in my life! He seriously is a better husband that I ever dreamed I would end up with! I absolutely love him more than words could ever explain. Chris and I were married in the Salt Lake temple on November 22nd, 2003. We bought a home in October of 2007 and Chris spent long days and nights remodeling it for his 2 princesses. We are so happy with where we are in life right now. Chris is in the young men's presidency in our ward, while I teach the 16-18 year old's Sunday school class. We really enjoy working with the youth and it is really preparing us for when we have our own teenagers to raise!


Marley was born March 27th, 2006. She wasn't supposed to come till April 19th, but her sweet little spirit just couldn't wait to come meet us! We have had so much fun watching her learn and grow. It is amazing how quick toddlers learn from watching us. It is so true, monkey see monkey do! She brings such a sweet love to our home. She is our little princess.
I am due on Valentine's Day and we are so excited to have a boy! Chris already has plans for him to be the famous motoX racer of the fam. I have had a blast collecting things that are blue, camo print, trucks, and race cars! We had originally thought his name would be Nixon Ryan, but recently it has changed to Landon Ryan. We will just have to see him to decide which name fits him best! Hopefully, he will come in the next few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment